Crazy Bug

Hi,

On my save AFC Wimbeldon have been the in process of a board takeover for about 6 months with no news for about 3 months, they sacked their manager and have gone about 2 months without even approaching a new manager. Is it a bug???

Hi,

On my save AFC Wimbeldon have been the in process of a board takeover for about 6 months with no news for about 3 months, they sacked their manager and have gone about 2 months without even approaching a new manager. Is it a bug???

Not necessarily. In real life ownership sagas rumble on for years before being resolved. One would assume they've still got a coach at the club who is handling the manager role in the interim.

If you think thats bad I just had a game where I was awarded a free-kick but my player went over and took a corner!

LOL. I have one where a player disappeared. He was there at the start but when it came back on after a period with no action he was gone. No red cards in the game, no injures, he just wasn't shown on the 3d match. He wasn't best pleased when I fined him for it either.

Unfortunately take overs can either happen quickly or they can go on for ages and then suddenly either succeed or colapse for no apparent reason. Was the manager sacked by the current board? If so then I have to say that I personally have never seen this as its been my experience that you get sacked by the new board and not the old one especially when its in the middle of a take over.

Archived