<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>Darren Bent - Charlton - 3.9 Mil

<LI>Jo - CSKA Moscow - 3.9 Mil

<LI>Collins John - Fulham - 3.7 Mil

<LI>Nene - Celta Vigo - 3 Mil

<LI>Kenny Miller - Celtic - 3.1 Mil

<LI>Andriy Voronin - Leverkusen - 3.3 Mil

<LI>Ryan Babel - Ajax - 3 Mil

Hope you get them goals and certainly make your way up the league! icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

try my thread good young players, you should pick up a few gems from there </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont want to sound rude here but i dont want people with yellow cards in the thread as they scare me as i am sensitive and dont want to be abused thank you for the offer but sorry please dont take this the wrong way as im sure your kind but just in case can you leave the thread thank you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">i dont want to sound rude here but i dont want people with yellow cards in the thread as they scare me as i am sensitive and dont want to be abused thank you for the offer but sorry please dont take this the wrong way as im sure your kind but just in case can you leave the thread thank you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was rude and unnecessary.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bbuullddoogg:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">i dont want to sound rude here but i dont want people with yellow cards in the thread as they scare me as i am sensitive and dont want to be abused thank you for the offer but sorry please dont take this the wrong way as im sure your kind but just in case can you leave the thread thank you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was rude and unnecessary. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry

[uote]Ya are the same person aren't you if not sorry to cause offence and i will shut up but please dont take offence i am only quite new

joe bush

Amateur

No were not the same and my advice is be careful with what you say as upsetting people can lead to yellow cards, as a number of us have found out.

Ill not post here anymore if you dont want my help and advice

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">joe bush

Amateur

Posted 03 October 2007 21:01 Hide PostReply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post

Ya are the same person arent you if not sorry to cause offence and i will shut up but please dont take offence i am only quite new </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No we are no the same people

Archived