What a match...

qqq

happens time after time in football, almost every week there are examples of a team completely dominating a game and only scraping a win etc,

You got 5 clear cut chances and scored 4, what is there to complain about? You had 35 shots, 14 were off target, 6 were blocked, 2 hit the post.

The OP doesn't state any opinion on it? What's your point?

If it is as mentioned the age-old debate about chances v goals and it being a conspiracy, look at the Manchester City v Everton game at City this season. Similar stats to those above yet Everton won 2-0.

The OP doesn't state any opinion on it? What's your point?

If it is as mentioned the age-old debate about chances v goals and it being a conspiracy, look at the Manchester City v Everton game at City this season. Similar stats to those above yet Everton won 2-0.

You are correct, i apologise if the OP wasnt complaining about the match stats compared to the results

and thats why i apologised, its just that almost daily threads like this get posted by people whinging that its flawed.

apologies again (4th time :p)

No offence ausssieant32, no complaint about the game, just a bit of fun and I do understand your point of view, so many people complain.

and thats why i apologised, its just that almost daily threads like this get posted by people whinging that its flawed.

apologies again (4th time :p)

you should apologise again imo :p

oh and qqq.......it looked like villa parked the bus, the plane, the train....pretty much everything and their mother's kitchen sink.

Archived