Career/Journeyman game

Is it possible? I like moving up in the game to different teams and leagues but I can't seem to. I get linked with jobs but get no offers and when I do apply and am favourite I'm unsuccessful.

Is this a common problem or am I just unlucky?

I dunno. I started off with Automatic reputation (no international appearances). And I got the Derby job around November.

12 months later I was offered the Lazio job. Which I took. I've been offered the Fiorentina, Juventus and Liverpool job since.

I've had no issues.

If you chose a sunday league reputation but only loaded top two leagues for the selected nations you probably won't get much of a chance. Either start with the lowest reputation and in the bottom leagues, or with an automatic reputation and then you'll have better chances of getting job offers.

This problem/bug/error has come to SI's notice (dont know whether they are working on it or not) However some are experiencing such issues (even before 11.2 was released) while some are not. Applying to a higher level job might be possible if you resign first (but be sure to save it just before you resign from your current club).

Archived