on what patch you play?

what patch do you use?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. what patch do you use?

• patch 11.1
    • patch 11.2

Because the game is a lot better with 11.2.1 as AI handles players' unhapiness much better, so we don't see big players often getting transfer listed and then you can buy them for penauts. Some other things improved too. FM 11.2.1 :thup:

Because the game is a lot better with 11.2.1 as AI handles players' unhapiness much better, so we don't see big players often getting transfer listed and then you can buy them for penauts. Some other things improved too. FM 11.2.1 :thup:

than you for your answer.

do you believe that tactical side of 11.2.1 is a little bit ruined?

here i dont mean on the bugs (like current thing). i mean like there is so harder to implement tactics on match** and it all looks so sloppy.

and this one on one thing is so frustrating...

**i've got theory that SI actually wanted to make all formations possible to succed because of tactic creator and now is so hard to make tactic and implement it to the game because all formations goes into one direction and that direction is "little struggling at the beggining and as time past you will be more succesful" .

No, not you Fabio more the OP as it seems a source of confusion for many.

yeah i know. you cant imagine how many times i uninstall the game put the 11.1 patch and vice versa.

the thing is, i didnt play it for one month because i started with one team and then the madness started... can play it with the 11.1 because of transfers and then cant play it on 11.2 because of this ruined attackers thing.

but, i believe i hang onto 11.2...

I decided to stick with 11.1 As a lower league club, the transfers issue doesn't affect me, whereas screwing with tactics would a lot. I really don't have much beef with 11.1 so if 11.3 is another letdown I'll continue as I am.

what is the most anoying thing to you with tactic screwing?

yeah i know. you cant imagine how many times i uninstall the game put the 11.1 patch and vice versa.

the thing is, i didnt play it for one month because i started with one team and then the madness started... can play it with the 11.1 because of transfers and then cant play it on 11.2 because of this ruined attackers thing.

but, i believe i hang onto 11.2...

what ruined attackers thing? Thats a new one on me.

Archived