Around how much time would it take for a board take-over to be proposed?

Well,as having started on second division of sweden,having achieved promotion,I find my teams bank balance on the read and over 100.000 down (not little for my stature...). It's been like that for 4 months now and no-one is showing any interest on saving the team...

How is it judged? If I dont get some budget soon,I'll relegate,if i do,i might even have a chance for promotion...

Nop,not under an emgargo because there have been no proposals at all...gonna check the chairman's status though...

"loves the club"....guess they won't be easy to convince,will they? :p :P

If it is loves the club it will probably be a while before he moves on, once it changes to 'willing to listen to offers' or 'looking to step aside' it might happen. Dont get too excited, not all takeovers give you money, i just had one and got "The new chairman is not looking to invest any money into the squad' message.

I have a Luton Town save. I have played it for 7 seasons and I just got promoted to the championship.

The club is in debt but has no loans.

One stand has been shut by health and safety and another one is half shut.

The pitch needs to be re-layed.

Every season so far, the board give me zero transfer funds.

Every season so far, the board give me less wage fund than I am already spending (Mainly because of the (+25% promotion wage rise)

The chairman loves the club and will not leave.

Now, with all that info, you can see that we need a take over and some investment very soon. But it's all about luck.

Just because your team is in trouble does not mean you will automatically get a take over, there is no formula for it, it is random.

There are ways to make money though.

Make your own pre-season friendlie tournaments, a cup and a league. I made 40k from a just one of these tournaments..

Invite the reserves of the best teams available. I invited Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool reserves to the cup and league freindly tournaments.

Well,I play in Sweden,so it's not that easy to earn 40k from friendlies that easily,I'd be saved by that. Additionally my reputation is too low,that any home games are futile...at least i earn some 20k from tours to iceland...

Well,I play in Sweden,so it's not that easy to earn 40k from friendlies that easily,I'd be saved by that. Additionally my reputation is too low,that any home games are futile...at least i earn some 20k from tours to iceland...

yes, im managing in finalnd and all of the reserves reject me as well. The most highest rep team that i got to accept my friendly only gave me 3.5k for the match.

Ye,pretty much the same for sweden...it might cause some problems when the team grows on reputation,e.g. I won't be able to make any fixtures with spanish,english or italian team and earn some cash...

but I guess Denmark can make up for that,they got some big teams. :)

Archived