What is the most annoying thing about being a Football Manager Manager?

~For me it is Internationals;

1) Players on international duty when you have a really important game on.

2) Ridiculous and pointless Olympic games, after which my star striker comes back injured and fails to re-produce last seasons form

3) The African Cup of nations. Oops I have 15 senior players left in my squad. Better start shopping in Europe instead.

All adds to the challenge :D:thup:

The most annoying thing anout being a football manager manger is the fact that it always makes me late for things 'in real life' its always 'one more game' etc.

yeah im with you on this one, i find too that work interferes with my managerment career

The worst thing must be youth internationals at the same time I have important matches, its very frustating too lose several first team members at the time, and often its for several matches at a time.

Agree on that fm makes me late for other things like work etc.

- International matches taking your 2 first choice centre backs and goalkeeper leaving with terrible players afterwards.

- other managers always talking about my players and unsettling them

- Half my squad being wanted by the other 19 teams in the premier league.

- Your star striker coming back from a 2 month long injury, 9 minutes into first game back and they break their leg.

Player XXX wants to move to a bigger club, I persuade him to stay saying we will grow etc. We win the Prem and just after he says he wants to move to a bigger club still ok they maybe more historically bigger clubs but cant this idiot see that Dover are the future of English football?

For me it's loaning out players.

I've got players in my U20s with 4 silver stars and 3 yellow stars. And nobody wants to loan them?

I've got players with 2 current ability stars and 4 potential rating stars and nobody wants to loan them?

14 players in my U20's listed for loan and offered out on loan and not a single taker?

I've also got 3 young player (19 or so) in my first team that I would like to loan out. One of them gets their game every now and then, has 7 games and 5 goals and nobody wants to loan him?

Archived