Signing Fabregas...Is it possible?!!

Trying to sign him on 2.1 patch in the first season for Barcelona. I had a bid of about 100 mil combined accepted , he accepted the wages but board wouldnt give me the money. So now im trying again and no matter what I offer Arsenal turn it down, ive offered around 50 million + Mascherano & Villa among other extras.

Any tips?

Try unsettling him with praise and bids and hope he doesn't sign a new contract, as it runs down the asking price should go down but it's hardly surprising you're struggling to sign him. Also hope Wenger leaves and Cesc falls out with a new manager or something, but chances of signing him season 1 are nil.

Yeah I praised him and declared interest he said he accepted my praise etc.

Said Arsene was a fine person, he said the same about me and he is second now in th elist of ppl with a high opinion of me, ive made clever bids, and loan bids so they know im interested, Ill go and attend a few of Arsenals games when I can, show them i mena business :D

Yeah I praised him and declared interest he said he accepted my praise etc.

Said Arsene was a fine person, he said the same about me and he is second now in th elist of ppl with a high opinion of me, ive made clever bids, and loan bids so they know im interested, Ill go and attend a few of Arsenals games when I can, show them i mena business :D

I didn't know you could go to games and "scout" the player to help the transfer process along

I didn't know you could go to games and "scout" the player to help the transfer process along

I once went to a game of a club I was interested in managing and after the game it came up with a news message saying my keenness would have impressed the club.

Archived