Media and resting players

Is it just me, or does the media have a hard time dealing with squad rotation? I rotate quite a bit, and in most post-match conference I get asked a question regarding resting key players - even in the games where I start the players who have played the most matches in the current season.

How does the media determine who the starting 11 actually consist of? Most played games? Squad status? Something else? I have quite a lot of players with "key" squad status, which is too many, I agree - maybe that has something to do with it?

Is it just me, or does the media have a hard time dealing with squad rotation? I rotate quite a bit, and in most post-match conference I get asked a question regarding resting key players - even in the games where I start the players who have played the most matches in the current season.

How does the media determine who the starting 11 actually consist of? Most played games? Squad status? Something else? I have quite a lot of players with "key" squad status, which is too many, I agree - maybe that has something to do with it?

I had a few laughs on this topic as well. Often the players who are singled out as "must be stopped" aren't ever put on the bench.

Archived