Network Play?

Trying to figure this out. Can I play an entire on line season with me managing one team in a league and someone else managing another team. Just two human managers in one league? Trying to figure out if I can play with my son on line? Thanks in advance.

I just want me and my son. He lives in a different state. We want to be able to manage (me- Arsenal and him- Tottenham) and be able to not only set up the daily management but also play head to head. Is that possible. I read some of the forums and I really can't get a feel. It seems like there are a lot of issues. I own the game he doesn't. He plays FIFA 11. I want to get him into FM but I won't be able to unless we can play head to head. Another question, Is there any way to manage against him and play out a game even if If Tottenham plays another team other than Arsenal? Can I manage Stoke and him Tottenham even If I'm the Arsenal Manager. We want to be able to go head to head in games.

I read the link above. Before I start or I force my son to buy the game, can someone answer my questions above regarding actual head to head in match play? Will I be able to actually play out a match against him? And Will we be able to act as the opposing manager for each others actual matches? For example I'm Arsenal and He is Tottenham, but Tottenham players Stoke that day. Can I act as Stoke for the actual match. Or can we only play vs. each other when Tottenham plays Arsenal? Can someone who has played a network game please answer my questions? Thank you in advance.

You play as you play usually when you´re in control of Arsenal.

Only difference is that when you meet Tottenham, your son will be managing them instead of ´arry.

Maybe Football manager Live could be something for you?

Not sure what you mean. If I'm managing Arsenal on a regular basis and my son is managing Tottenham and the weeks schedule has Tottenham playing Stoke, can I take over stoke for the match vs. my son managing Tottenham?

Yeah you could do that if you want. You can keep adding managers. If Tottenham are playing Stoke you can add a manager and take control of Stoke to play that game. If on the same weekend Arsenal are playing Liverpool, then your son can take control of Liverpool for that game too if you want. After the games are finished just retire those managers of Stoke and Liverpool and then create new managers to take control over both your next opponents. Obviously by doing this though, you will have managers swapping clubs all over the place as once you retire they will have to hire a new manager. Hope that helps.

Archived