Errors when playing spanish season

Hi! I've spotted some errors while playing spanish seasons.

1. IRL spanish cup and spanish league are connected in terms of bans. It means that if a player is sent off in a cup match he cannot play in the next league match.

In game yellow and red cards recieved in cup and in league are separated. I think this should be fixed.

2. Real Madrid and Barcelona are owned by supporeters (socios). These socios vote for presidents of these clubs. And there are restrictions for president terms in a row (not more then 2). So it is technically impossible for Florentino Perez or Sandro Rossell to stay chairmans as long as they want until their retirement. And there cannot be any takeover of these clubs.

3. When sorting teams in Spain "away goal" rule works. So if two (A and B) teams have the same amount of points and league matches between them finished 2:0 (A) and 3:1 (B) respectively - team A should be placed higher in league table because of this away goal. Just like in eurocompetitions.

4. This erorr is not connected to spanish season, but still...

Next season in Russia will be transitional as Russia is switching to the Autumn-Spring system just as most european countries. This is not reflected in the game.

Thank you for your attention.

Hi! I've spotted some errors while playing spanish seasons.

2. Real Madrid and Barcelona are owned by supporeters (socios). These socios vote for presidents of these clubs. And there are restrictions for president terms in a row (not more then 2). So it is technically impossible for Florentino Perez or Sandro Rossell to stay chairmans as long as they want until their retirement. And there cannot be any takeover of these clubs.

Josep Luis Nunez served as president for over 20 years I think.

And there are restrictions for president terms in a row (not more then 2). So it is technically impossible for Florentino Perez or Sandro Rossell to stay chairmans as long as they want until their retirement.

That's true for barcelona, not for real madrid. Also elected president of barcelona will be president for 6 years, 4 in real madrid.

Florentino Perez could be Real's president forever if supporters re-elect him every 4 years. Rossell can only be president of barcelona for 12 years, being re-elected after 6.

Archived