[official] Have you ever? game

I don't know if anyone else has done this but I thought I'd give it a go...

Basically one user asks a question, then another user answers it and asks a question of their own and so on and so forth.

I'll start:

Have you ever sold a player for more than £120 million?

I don't know if anyone else has done this but I thought I'd give it a go...

Basically one user asks a question, then another user answers it and asks a question of their own and so on and so forth.

I'll start:

Have you ever sold a player for more than £120 million?

No

Have you ever bought a player for more than £120 million?

Most obscure team? Braintree Town

Have I ever sold a player for £120 mill plus? No

Have I ever bought a player for more than £120 million? No

Have you ever sold a player and regretted it later on? Yes many times

Have you ever sold a player, regretted it and then bought them back again?

Most obscure team? Braintree Town

Have you ever sold a player and regretted it later on? Yes

Have you ever sold a player, regretted it and then bought them back again? No

Have you ever resigned as manager becasue of one result?

Most obscure team? Bognor Regis

Have I ever sold a player for £120 mill plus? No, I've never managed above league 1 in any FM game.

Have I ever bought a player for more than £120 million? No, see above

Have you ever sold a player and regretted it later on? Yes, In FM 09 my former long term captain scored a brace against me in the cup after I sold him for being slow and old.

Have you ever sold a player, regretted it and then bought them back again? No, I hated my former long term captain after he scored a brace against me and sent me out the cup.

Have you ever resigned as manager becasue of one result? Nope, although I usually get the sack due to many results.

Has your star striker ever gone a whole season without having a dry spell?

Most obscure team? Stranraer

Have I ever bought a player for more than £120 million? Yes, Fabregas in fm2009

Have you ever sold a player and regretted it later on? Yes, unfortunately

Have you ever resigned as manager because of one result? Nope

Has your star striker ever gone a whole season without having a dry spell? Yeh, with Rangers Kenny Miller scored me 45 goals in 43 games :p

What was your biggest ever competitive victory?

On a side note. I just realise if this topic picks up then posts are gonna be extremely long!

kempo you don't have to reply to every question. Just the last one.

Biggest competitive victory? 9-0 against Forest in the third season as Manchester United on 2008

On a side note. I just realise if this topic picks up then posts are gonna be extremely long!

i think that the idea of this topic is to answer just the last question posted..

What was your biggest ever competitive victory? Leeds 6-0 MU

Your biggest flop? (only real players)

Longest FM Career? 5 years so far.

Have I ever gone unbeaten? No. I lost two games with Manchester United one season but I lost one with Charlton on 08. That was a great achievement for me.

Have you ever released a club legend on a free?

Most obscure team? Bromley

Have you ever sold a player and regretted it later on? Yes

Have you ever resigned as manager because of one result?Yes

Has your star striker ever gone a whole season without having a dry spell? no

What was your biggest ever competitive victory? 10-0 in one game and 12-0 over two legs.

Have you ever reloaded because you thought you got cheated out of a win? when I was younger like fm07 I did.

Beacuse im very bored atm, gunna answer all questions, sorry ;X, most are from FM10, first version I really played and havnt played much of FM11 yet for one reason or another.

Have you ever sold a player for more than £120 million? No, biggest ever sales were Wolves's Steven fletcher to celtic and Sylvan Ebanks-blake to Aston Villa, both for 8M.

What is the most obscure team you have ever managed? Wolverhampton Casuels, An english level 10 side, used superblademans (i think that was his name) super lvl 10 edit file in the editors hideaway (someone else has since taken over it since I think) to make them playable.

Have you ever bought a player for more than £120 million? No, biggest ever buy was Buying Cesc Fabergas from Arsnal for around 55M playing as Man City.

Have you ever sold a player and regretted it later on? No

Have you ever resigned as manager becasue of one result? resigned over two is my closeest :p, World Cup 2010 finals as England, lost opening Group game v New Zealand 1-0, drew second group game v African side Gabon 2-2, resigned after second game, despite still having a chance (albeit small) of still progressing. After resigning I watched managerless England win the final group game v USA like 4-1 and somehow progress. Then to get knocked out in the 2nd round/first knockout round v Germany. (2-2 AET, Eng lost on pens)

Has your star striker ever gone a whole season without having a dry spell? Dont think so

What was your biggest ever competitive victory? Arsenal 1-5 Wolves in the PREM league (As wolves ofc)

Your biggest flop? (only real players) Jesus Gamez from Spainish side Malaga C.F, got for 12.5M, ether played really well or terribly every game, sadly more terrible peformances then godlike and the Fans seemed to hate him from the second I signed him. After just like 4 months at the club (wolves) he wanted to leave, ended up selling him to liverpool in the January window 6 months after joining for 9.5M (Yes a 3M loss)

How many years was your longest FM career? U mean time at a club or total time in a save? 1st is FM10:first five seasons as wolves. 2nd is again FM10: To world cup 2022.

have you ever gone unbeaten in a league season? No, not even close.

Have you ever released a club legend on a free? Erm...Does Gary Neville as Man UTD qualify? :p closeest ever I think.

Have you ever sold a club legend? No

ave you ever reloaded because you thought you got cheated out of a win? hmmmm? hehe, yes in my early FM days, cuz of the good ol over 9000 CCCs, shots etc and the oppistion Goal keeper getting final match rating of 10.0 (First time I hadever seen a player get a 10.0 match rating and still only the one of two 10.0s ive ever seen to date)thing. Havnt done it recently, honest!

MY QUESTION: Has your Goalkeeper ever scored straight from a goakick? extra points if the ball did not bounce once :p

Have you ever sold a player for more than £120 million? No. My highest transfer fee receipt is about 5 million quid on FM11, I'm playing LLM. Last year on FM10 I sold a brace of Brazilians to Italy for 15 million each.

What is the most obscure team you have ever managed? Gloucester City, Blyth Spartans, Fortaleza of Brazil, TNS, Boavista... your pick of those.

Have you ever bought a player for more than £120 million? No. Never would either. My highest FM11 buy is about 3 million, and my highest ever is about 20 million for Aiden McGeady on CM 06.

Have you ever sold a player and regretted it later on? ...since then ever transfer has a % of profit

Have you ever sold a player, regretted it and then bought them back again? No.

Have you ever resigned as manager becasue of one result? I have come close, only ever after a run of terrible results.

Has your star striker ever gone a whole season without having a dry spell? Yes, Mauro Zarate or Figueroa (formerly of Liverpool, Uruguay) scored a ridiculous amount in CM06.

What was your biggest ever competitive victory? About 8-1 against some Uruguayan minnows in the Copa Libertadores.

Your biggest flop? Hard, but probably a useless french bloke I signed for 9.25m quid, and then gave up on the save because I spent all my cash on him. He was shocking.

How many years was your longest FM career? 8 years as Lyon on CM08, 8 years as Real Madrid on Total Club Manager '03. I converted to FM in '09.

have you ever gone unbeaten in a league season? No, but I've gone a few with only 5 loses or similar.

Have you ever released a club legend on a free? Only a staff member.

Have you ever sold a club legend? No.

Have you ever reloaded because you thought you got cheated out of a win? In my CM days, I'm afraid, but not for about 4 years.

Has your Goalkeeper ever scored straight from a goakick? I'm afraid not. I have scored a header from my own half though...

My question: Have you ever gone a whole season without a win or with a record low points total?

Guys you're supposed to answer only last question, I suppose :)

My question: Have you ever gone a whole season without a win or with a record low points total? - No.

Have you scored from direct free kicks in FM11?

Have you scored from direct free kicks in FM11? Yes, my last was with Adil Rami, a CB with free kick taking 14 :p

Have you ever set out to intentionally ruin a club, knowing that you would leave soon?

This thread has reminded me of a funny "have you ever" moment. My brother was forced to resign as West Brom manager on FM09 because he had so many injuries, suspensions and players unavailable that he couldn't field 11 players. Has that ever happened to anyone on here?

This thread has reminded me of a funny "have you ever" moment. My brother was forced to resign as West Brom manager on FM09 because he had so many injuries, suspensions and players unavailable that he couldn't field 11 players. Has that ever happened to anyone on here?

No, I always have too big a squad.

Have you ever managed a team you hate in real life?

Nope.

Have you ever subbed a sub that's not injured?

yes quite a few times when theyve just not been up to scratch.

has anyone ever made a new user for a national job just to resign to give the main manager a shot at that national team job?

has anyone ever made a new user for a national job just to resign to give the main manager a shot? No

Have you ever lost a game so badly that you have turned off your laptop/pc?

a few times.

has anyone ever won a match so unrealistically that theyve turned off there laptop/pc?

a few times.

has anyone ever won a match so unrealistically that theyve turned off there laptop/pc?

No. I did beat a Lyon (as Leicester City) 6-0 away in a pre-season friendly on 11 though. I couldn't believe it :)

Have you ever bought someone, regretted it and then sold them a few days later?

No. I did beat a Lyon (as Leicester City) 6-0 away in a pre-season friendly on 11 though. I couldn't believe it :)

Have you ever bought someone, regretted it and then sold them a few days later?

No, but I've bought someone and realised how bad they were after there first game and never played them again.

Have you ever scored a hattrick with a defender?

No, but I've bought someone and realised how bad they were after there first game and never played them again.

Have you ever scored a hattrick with a defender?

Yes on FM10 my Spanish defender Eduardo scored his only 3 goals for the season in one match for Arsenal

Have you ever spent more than £40 million on a teenager?

Yes on FM10 my Spanish defender Eduardo scored his only 3 goals for the season in one match for Arsenal

Have you ever spent more than £40 million on a teenager?

yes for leo messi a few versions back

has anyone ever started a season with points deducted an won the league

What is the most obscure team you have ever managed? Wroxham. Not Wrexham, Wroxham.

Have you ever bought a player for more than £120 million? Nah, most I've ever payed was £90 million.

Have you ever sold a player and regretted it later on? Yeah. Sold Daniel Sturridge as Bolton after a dreadful season, and he ended up top scorer the next.

Have you ever sold a player, regretted it and then bought them back again? Nope

Have you ever resigned as manager becasue of one result? Does resigning after being relegated count?

Has your star striker ever gone a whole season without having a dry spell? Yes, Edin Dzeko.

What was your biggest ever competitive victory? Man City 11-0 Blackpool (FA Cup quarter final)

Your biggest flop? (only real players) Don't know

How many years was your longest FM career? Holidayed until 2046 or 2047 once, if that counts? If it doesn't, then I've been at Cambridge until 2021 from 2009.

have you ever gone unbeaten in a league season? Without cheating? No, but I've had a season with an opening day defeat only.

Have you ever released a club legend on a free? No.

Have you ever sold a club legend? Would Ryan Giggs count?

Have you ever reloaded because you thought you got cheated out of a win? Yes.

Has your Goalkeeper ever scored straight from a goakick? Once. My goalkeeper's have scored from free-kicks from offsides too.

Have you ever gone a whole season without a win or with a record low points total? No, I got sacked.

Have you scored from direct free kicks in FM11? Yeah.

Have you ever managed a team you hate in real life? Yep. Shrewsbury, Liverpool, Blackpool and Man Utd.

Have you ever had a goalkeeper score from open play? Does a scramble in the penalty area count from a corner, and then it falls to them and they put it in?

Have you ever subbed a sub that's not injured? Yes.

Have you ever bought someone, regretted it and then sold them a few days later? No.

Have you ever scored a hattrick with a defender? Yeah, but two were direct free-kicks, the other he got on the end of a corner.

Have you ever spent more than £40 million on a teenager? Don't think so

Started with points deduction and won the league? Southampton on FM10.

Ever played a team of foreigners, Arsenal style? Yes.

My question - have you ever signed a player simply because he scored a cracking goal against you? I have. Was quite a good buy actually

have you ever signed a player simply because he scored a cracking goal against you? Yes, but only because he was good- I waited till his contract expired though.

My question is- have you ever felt properly disappointed inside when on the wrong end of an important result? I know I have when needing a win at home on the last day of the season and drawing 1-1 I hit the bar in the 94th minute- was gutted to miss out by such a small margin.

My question is- have you ever felt properly disappointed inside when on the wrong end of an important result? I know I have when needing a win at home on the last day of the season and drawing 1-1 I hit the bar in the 94th minute- was gutted to miss out by such a small margin.

No, I've had the opposite. Winning my game, I had to rely on another team to at least draw with the 1st place team and they did, scoring very late on and giving me the title :D!

My question: have you ever felt so angry that you turn off fm mid-match? (I know I have, just yesterday in fact :o)

No, I've had the opposite. Winning my game, I had to rely on another team to at least draw with the 1st place team and they did, scoring very late on and giving me the title :D!

My question: have you ever felt so angry that you turn off fm mid-match? (I know I have, just yesterday in fact :o)

Nice, always a good feeling when it goes in your favour! :)

And ashamably yes- I rarely ever 'cheat'- i accept whatever happens but I had one game where I had 4 players stretchered off in the first half, including my star player, and this was during a 5 game winless streak so I decided to take a break for a bit!

I have never turned off mid-match. I messes my game up too much :(

I've had the same kind of thing as you though. I was playing as Manchester United and on the last day of the season I was level on points with Chelsea but they had a better goal difference at the top. I played Fulham at home and they had City away. I beat Fulham 4-0 and I was watching the game in split mode so I could see their score as well. Chelsea took the lead early on but City soon hit back. It was agonising just waiting but, in the 92nd minute Kolo Toure popped up with a goal to give me the title :) I went mental :p

My question: Have you ever had your star player hand in a transfer request?

Have you ever had your star player hand in a transfer request? yes chris gunter on my nottingham save, he had been brilliant then handed one in, week or 2 later he wanted to stay

My question: have you ever signed a player because of his name?

Have you ever had your star player hand in a transfer request? yes chris gunter on my nottingham save, he had been brilliant then handed one in, week or 2 later he wanted to stay

My question: have you ever signed a player because of his name?

Back in the day when I was starting into FM I signed Fernando Aguiar for Inter. LOL what a tool he was

Question: am I the only one who has negative balance in the finances every single month without overflowing the wage budget?

Question: am I the only one who has negative balance in the finances every single month without overflowing the wage budget? Question: am I the only one who has negative balance in the finances every single month without overflowing the wage budget? No lol.

Have you ever lost a game that you were overwhelming favourites to win?

Have you ever lost a game that you were overwhelming favourites to win? - Yes quite a few times. in my last save, odds on favourite to beat wovles at home. lost 2-1. fuming.

Have you ever had 3 or more players sent off in one game?

p.s. the questiona bout scoring direct free kicks in FM11 -i'm yet to see once scored for me or against me.....or even close....

Have you ever had 3 or more players sent off in one game?

No but in one game my opponents had 3 sent off against me. Was 4-0 up at the time, didnt score again after they reduced to 10, then 9 then 8.

Direct free kicks- I have only seen a few scored both for and against in FM11.

My question- have you ever been in conversation with someone about real life football and you struggle to differentiate between players in real life and players in your FM save and find that you accidentally drop in names of regens etc?

No, but I do have a close friend and we regularly discuss Obscure regens the other person will never see.

Have you ever signed someone you know IRL simply because you know them, regardless of Quality?

I have - Scott Gordon from Lurgan Celtic and Henry McStay of Portadown (Bloke I used to play footy with the odd time when I was young and one of the Mrs' best mates/neighbours in that order).

Course, she slept with him when they were younger, long before I met her so was tempted to ruin his career!

Have you ever signed someone you know IRL simply because you know them, regardless of Quality?

yes/no, i signed my mate when he was regen when they ran that in one of the fm's

---

whats your best "galacticos team" (real life players) and what fm?

i had a smashign inter team in fm09 i think, with the likes of ronaldo/messi/rooney/bojan/zlatan/torres/de rossi/veloso. i forget the rest of the midfield and the defence tho haha

yes/no, i signed my mate when he was regen when they ran that in one of the fm's

---

whats your best "galacticos team" (real life players) and what fm?

i had a smashign inter team in fm09 i think, with the likes of ronaldo/messi/rooney/bojan/zlatan/torres/de rossi/veloso. i forget the rest of the midfield and the defence tho haha

FM10 Fulham. Not quite to that standard, but had Schweinsteiger, Torres, Fabregas, Cahill (Gary), Reina, Agger, Lewandowki (Overlooked goal machine tbh), Rodwell and Lucas (Who went epic with stats somehow). Still not a bad team.

Have you ever taken on a management job at a club who are rivals to the ones you support? EG United fan taking City to Glory

Archived