Far too many red cards

On my current game I'm only in December and I've had 14 red cards. The AI in games against me have had 21. It seems there is a bug where players, particularly attackers don't have any problems with going through the back of the player with the ball.

The 14 you could say are down to my tactics, but the 21 for the AI cannot be easily explained with that. The way the 3d match represents things is really poor. Every red card is ridiculous, the player carded just moving through the other player without a care in the world. You have an AI player through on goal, so your full back just goes through the back of him, obvious red card. Or the ball will be played up to the strikers, but the centre will intercept it. The striker then just goes through the back of him and gets sent off.

In 3 seasons I have never had a player do anything other than accept his 2 week fine and say he'll improve his behaviour. They are all horrific fouls.

Is there any chance of seeing a screenshot like this so we can see just how bad the problem is?

Sorry dafuge, I'm an idiot, feel free to delete this thread. I was reading the wrong stats. I was all 'oh yes I can Mr dafuge" I've then gone to the screens and there is nothing like the number I had counted previously. I think I've doubled my red cards up by including the totals as well and the AI ones I've got yellows or something.

Archived