Why are we playing a champions league game

We managed to get a 2-1 win but on 78 mins i had a to make a decision with Dos Santos getting injured and Jamie O'Hara not in the best condition so i brought on Carlo Cudicini to play left wing. Also i see at the end of the game i was the only champions league game playing cheers uefa.

Pretty sure that Champions league games are often moved to different dates as the game tries to make sure that Ac and Inter don't play at home on the same day, even though they are recognised as 2 different stadiums in game. Not 100% but it solves the 2 problems above. :)

I agree that's the case here, AC and Inter can't play at home on the same day. I've had it happen myself in the game, when due to play Inter or AC away, if the other one is also supposed to be at home that day, the game gets moved.

Unfortunately what's happening in this thread, is the game is getting moved to a week earlier (during an international break), which is a bug and should be reported.

Pretty sure that Champions league games are often moved to different dates as the game tries to make sure that Ac and Inter don't play at home on the same day, even though they are recognised as 2 different stadiums in game. Not 100% but it solves the 2 problems above. :)

... and until this obvious bug is fixed, if it ever happens again, you can always use your youth players under 20 as a last resort. still better than making goalkeeper play left wing! LOLZ

Archived