Staff Contracts

Haven't been round much so not sure if this is a known issue or something I'm doing.

Having a major problem with staff contracts, somehow I am annoying everyone so they won't sign a new contract.

Steve Round (ass man) didn't sign a new contract then appeared on my 'worst opinion' list, I tried to renew many times in the last year of his contract.

Same thing has happened with my new ass man, 12 months left, won't enter negotiations.

Also happened with my goalkeeper coach.

Any ideas?

I have had a lot of staff members recently who are very happy to sign on. Upon contract renewal time they aren't even interested in discussing a new deal. Seems to happen a lot with scouts, they then leave and are unemployed for a few years instead. Was it something I said?

Ive never had a single staff member not want to resign (appart from my assistant who wanted to retire, but thats different).

Are you doing really badly as a club, do you have a low reputation, do you have a bad rapore with the board?, do you players all hate you?

I think we need a bit more info here.

Everything is fine, good team performance, good morale, always happy to chat with players etc

It seems strange I've annoyed the some staff when I can't communicate with them.

The only thing I can think of is leaving it too late to renew their contracts, they are annoyed because of this?

Strange.

Its happened again!!!!!!!!!!!

6 months after hiring my new assistant manager (eric black) he has appeared on my 'worst opinion' list!

I don't want to lose him when his contract comes up, how can I stop this happening?

Is it because I have my assistant attend all press confrences? I can't think of anything else.

Im having a similar problem with Carlos Queiroz he is nearing the end of his contract after 3 years, i took the Belarus National job and he followed me there then England came calling so i took that and again he followed me there, he only does the team talks for me.

My club team is Chelsea so no problem with reputaion and we are winning loads (thanks "very sexy much tactic")

Archived