I don't think I was supposed to win

I just played Real Madrid with my Malaga team in the Spanish Cup final. (I've spent a lot of Malaga's oil money). After 2 draws in the league I expected it to be a close game and I took the lead in the first half but just before half time my best centre back was sent off and due to other injuries my left back had to go in the centre, and Real equalised from the following free kick. It remained 1-1 and i made all my substitutions at about 70 mins. After 90+4 mins (3 mins where actually given for added time) my best winger was injured so I was down to 9 men for extra time. After 93 mins my left back got injured so down to 8 men and only 2 defenders left on the pitch. Real unsurprising took the lead at 105 after for some reason all my remaining players went up for a corner and it was cleared to Benzema. After 106 mins I was down to 7 men when one of my strikers was sent off for a nothing challenge. Real got another and had a player of their own sent off at 120+1 but the whistle was blown before I even got a chance to take the free kick. Tbh i think I did well to keep the score so low.

Sometimes it just seems like the game is against me. Anybody had such a ridiculously unfair game.

I have a screenshot of the overview of the game but I don't know how to add it.

Yup, I'm in the middle of a run of bad luck atm. We've been playing well, creating chances and (generally) defending well. But by a combination of fatigue (lots of games in a short space of time means I can't get any sort of consistency with team selection), a ridiculous number of goalbound efforts hitting the woodwork, and some more than dubious refereeing decisions, we're rock bottom. I'm hoping we turn it round soon, because I really believe this Brentford team can do the biz this year :p

i remember on FM10 everytime i was in a really important game if i was winning the game kept showing the match up until the ref blew the whistle, however whenever it was me losing in an important match it usually cut past the last 5 mins of the game x.x so frustrating

Archived