Newcaslte United: Im struggling

Use good tactics ......... Read the Tactics/Training forum for idea's.

Sign good players......... Read the good player/team forum for idea's.

Read the Newcastle UTD thread ......... In the good player/team forum.

Give more detail when asking a question like that. What league? What year? What key players do you have? Etc Etc.

Sell or loan out all of your big earners... they are not necessary in the championship...

use the money to purchase young talent from nottingham forest... (Cohen, etc) then just play 442

This works for me, the board is happy, you get a large transfer budget to spend then before you know it your in the premiership :)

Sell or loan out all of your big earners... they are not necessary in the championship...

use the money to purchase young talent from nottingham forest... (Cohen, etc) then just play 442

This works for me, the board is happy, you get a large transfer budget to spend then before you know it your in the premiership :)

Newcastle are in the premiership already mate....

dis10854_sisko-facepalm.gif

Archived