[iPhone/iPod] Recommend a Team?

There maybe one of these threads set up but I want to start a new game up with a team I don't usually use. I prefer to have a good 20-30 milion so I can buy a few decent players or one good player. Any ideas? Set it out like this so I can understand it

Name:

Transfer Funds:

League:

I'm in 2019 now with Burnley, I am a Burnley fan but the first few seasons was tough. You dont really have any money to spend but you can attract some freebies, e.g I had Dida for a few seasons and Darius Vassel. If you invest in youth over the first few seasons you'll end up with a really good squad come season 3.

As soons as I have unlocked the "Son as a player" unlockable I'll be starting a game unemployed and will do things right from the bottom up, it'll be tough but I imagine it will be pretty fun.

Burnley are pretty good, I don't mind them. Would Cardiff be a good team to start with? I want that challenge of starting low and then getting offers from teams like Barca and Real Madrid

If you are looking at moving on within the first 3-5 seasons then yes I would recomend starting with a Championship side, you'll have a tough ride but if you use the right tactics and dont spend too much money you'll be good for play-offs or automatic

Archived