"things" before tactic changes

Hi

I have a problem. When I want to make a tactic change, i allways press PAUSE, do the change, and then press PLAY. But there are some problems:

the game is on stand-by (nothing is happening) so I press pause, do some changes, maybe substitute, and then confirm. Go back to the TV view and click play. Now the game goes, nothing happen, and then it is writen: "making tactic changes". Now, the game go to Live screen, the tactic was still not changed (if you look up left, you can't make tactic changes because it is gray) and there is allways a chance for the opponent. Now in the 40% of time it is a goal. In 20% it is a penalty or second yellow, and 10% red card for my player or complet injury (he can't play more). I never changed the tactic that the screen didn't go to the live screen to show me a superbr chance for the opponent. And of course, in some chances the ball went for one or two times in side-line, so there could be a tactic change. But no, the game goes on to end the key features for the opponent. The best of it happen in the 45' minutes of a match. I was leading 1:0, the referee gave 1' minute injurie time, and on the clock it was 45:12, so i click pause, make changes before the half time, and then go back click play, adn the game write making changes, and now: it came back to the live screen, the time is: 49:02 and the opponent made a nice chance and scored. And of course my tactic change was not made because it is still by making. So: 1' minute injurie time, we are in min 45', i make change, and the game put me back on live screen in min 49'. Is this normal? I don't think it so. There is something bad with this tactic changing time.

cheers

Archived