Applied for job - in stand by for three months

I am currently unemployed and I applied to take over Ajax, whose manager resigned to take over the NT of Holland. Well, nothing weird here. I've applied to the job and now, three months after that, the status is still "Applied", Ajax doesn't have another manager, they do not reject me, but they do not accept me either. The team seems to be led by the AM, Danny Blind, and the performances seem to be very good. Is this the reason why they didn't gave me an answer in THREE MONTHS?

I noticed the same thing happens in FM2010 10.3 with Tranmere & Standard Liege. They're vacant at the start of the game & if I apply for them they just stay as "Applied". A idea how to fix would be good. Would FMRTE fix this issue?

Did you accept it on the basis of moving "at the end of current season (Holland)" or something?

I didn't accepted it at all, at that point I was talking about I just applied. It took 5 months (until February) to get an answer, which thankfully was positive :)

check the job centre drop down menu in the "Manager Overview Screen". I had the same problem when i was just viewing in stanadrd job centre tab. However when i changed my drop down menu to job centre, there it showed that i was rejected.

So i went on holiday applying for all jobs...

I noticed the same thing happens in FM2010 10.3 with Tranmere & Standard Liege. They're vacant at the start of the game & if I apply for them they just stay as "Applied". A idea how to fix would be good. Would FMRTE fix this issue?

I know, the Tranmere one bugged me forever as I wanted to manage them and applied. I waited one and a half years for them to hire the original caretaker manager full time!

In my save man united have been managerless for nearly two seasons!

Sir Al retired and they haven't replaced him. Various managers declare an interest but nothing.

To add to that before he retired assistant manager mike Phelan also left to manage spurs without being replaced. So at they moment they have no manager, no asst manager but two 1st team coaches running the club!

Archived