Am I Legend

Holy christ, for 4.8mil thats one hell of an investment, any chance we can see his stats / wages etc please?

thats just it his stats were rubbish even when he was young when i started the game. i dont have any others pics as he has retired for me now but he score 40,50,60 goals a season even when he was in his late 30's. class player, hulk always wanted more money but falcao never asked for more then i could afford.

i had a pic of belluschi of as well but i cant find it and now he has retired too, but he used to score 20 odd goals a season but his assists were insane. one year it was almost 60 assists and he averaged about 40 per season.

i use the dec433i tactics but i keep it on mixed passing then if it was a harder game i changed it to direct.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My new record is 72 goals in 54 games ( < - - - I think ) for my Nottingham Forest team on the PSP version. I will be posting exact details when the pictures OR video are acceptable unlike last time. I think 72 is the record for the PSP. My striker was scoring more goals than he played games.

Shame he's a regen :(

he retired last season after 18 seasons with me, and i searched every day to find his regen and bingo was his namo i found him, different name but same amazing stats, just need a season on him before he fires on all cylinders

Archived