By Mr Hough request I create this thread. 4123 modified. FM11 11.2.1

Anyone wants to try this out: http://www.mediafire.com/?2pxclvx8ad5z93x

It's Mr Hough 4123 from last year, but tuned by James (my Chinese friend ^_^). Getting high recommendations in China. Works on 11.2.1 patch with big bang. No OIs, No Match Preparation, Minimum pitch size.

I won't post screenies as I am not at home PC right now. You can use player filters from last year.

Show me your successes/failures. Just make sure you have pacey defenders and put your best striker in Central position. Have fun :).

You need to unzip the file to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\filters, there is a folder which has all the individual roles and duties and there is a PFT file which contains all of them in one file, I would recommend doing them individually.

Go on player search, click on the drop down named Filters, go down to manage filters and click on it, it should bring up a box which gives you the option to import, click on it, all your filters should be there if you have extracted them in the right place.

Here are the filters: http://www.sendspace.com/file/450947

There is only 1 link to the tactic btw. The updated one is the right tactic.

You need to unzip the file to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\filters, there is a folder which has all the individual roles and duties and there is a PFT file which contains all of them in one file, I would recommend doing them individually.

Go on player search, click on the drop down named Filters, go down to manage filters and click on it, it should bring up a box which gives you the option to import, click on it, all your filters should be there if you have extracted them in the right place.

Here are the filters: http://www.sendspace.com/file/450947

There is only 1 link to the tactic btw. The updated one is the right tactic.

Fhenks very much!!!

Just another quick update my next two games didn't go well. I got hammered 5-1 away to Cardiff who are 2nd in the league and then I drew 2-2 with Nottm Forest with Troy Brown getting sent off and then after I had used my 3 subs Jose Baxter goes and gets injured :(

Tactic works very very well, i'm still unbeaten with Wolves in my 2nd season and still leading the Premier League, For SC cental i used Florin Bratu, cheap but very very good.

GK : Hennesy, DR : Zubar, DL : Doyley, DCR : Steven Taylor, DCL : Goncalves, DM : Rafa, MCL : Henry, MCR : Agyei, SCL : Fletcher, SC : Bratu, SCR : Doyle

Cheers

I download the version from the thread of MR hough,

433[][]...

Is the tac in the OP the same? as the tac in the mr hough 11.2 thread?

Cause sometime the SR and the SL swap position and when I set the tac agian they don't swap position.... (with the tac from the thread of MR H)

So swap or not to swap?

Jesus... You are a weirdo dude. Your questions are of elementary school boy.

I would play it Tevez, Dzeko, Neymar

or Balotelli, Hulk, Neymar

You get it... ;)

That's what I was thinking. Just dull questions.

I can tell you that with a little sarcasm and no harm intentions.

a) Because it wasn't posted by Mr Hough

b) Because no-one here promised to get results

c) Lack of screenshots :)

d) No-one really cares if you spent hours playing with this tactic and HAD success.

e) I know that even if you did create diablo like tactic without posting screenshots people won't use it.

It can go on. I still create the tacs for old Championship Manager 01/02.

Archived