Can you take the "Crazzie88 Italian bung and match fixing challenge?"

Here is the news during the summer of 2006 your fav team was caught in a shameful scandal involving match fixing, illlegal gambling etc. So now your team has been given the ultimate sanction and has been relegated to the conference! Oh the Shame oh the Humanity.

Are you the manager to the pheonix rise from the flames and bring glory where now there is only misery?

watch in joy as all your star players refuse to the laughable contracts you offer, smash your head against a wall as your chairman reduces your transfer budget from 24 million quid to 24 quid.

Laugh out load when the young striker from dagenham and redbridge opts for that move to oxford instead of coming to grace your once famous stadium.

It is all within your grasp.

Well you get the idea anyway. And just to make it even wierder the league has insisted that Aldershot take your place in what ever league you were in.

If you are interested then just cut and paste the following lines and add them to your changes.txt.

"CLUB" "Carlisle United" "England" "Carlisle United" "Cumbrians" "" "Conference"

"CLUB" "Aldershot" "England" "Aldershot Town" "The Shots" "" "English League One"

Here is the news during the summer of 2006 your fav team was caught in a shameful scandal involving match fixing, illlegal gambling etc. So now your team has been given the ultimate sanction and has been relegated to the conference! Oh the Shame oh the Humanity.

Are you the manager to the pheonix rise from the flames and bring glory where now there is only misery?

watch in joy as all your star players refuse to the laughable contracts you offer, smash your head against a wall as your chairman reduces your transfer budget from 24 million quid to 24 quid.

Laugh out load when the young striker from dagenham and redbridge opts for that move to oxford instead of coming to grace your once famous stadium.

It is all within your grasp.

Well you get the idea anyway. And just to make it even wierder the league has insisted that Aldershot take your place in what ever league you were in.

If you are interested then just cut and paste the following lines and add them to your changes.txt.

"CLUB" "Carlisle United" "England" "Carlisle United" "Cumbrians" "" "Conference"

"CLUB" "Aldershot" "England" "Aldershot Town" "The Shots" "" "English League One"

Obviously if you dont want to be Carlisle United

Then just

write

"CLUB" "Your chosen teams name " "England" "teams full name" "teams nick name" "teams reputation(1-10000)" "Conference"

Fill in each section properly and off you go.

It is just something differant to try.

And it may seam crazy but hell it happened in italy!

I tried this for a bit of fun with chelsea when I first discovered it was possible... anyway first season I obviously stormed it beating everyone who stood before me by a good few goals winning the league with a world record points and goal difference (cant remember exactly but even Shevchenko scored loads..!) won the FA Cup, FA Trophy and Johnstones Paint Cup aswell as a semi final champs league appearance... ( unfortunatly I played that many games that towards the end of the season I had litterally a game every other day!), second season it went pair shaped... my wage bill was drastically cut meaning my board kept moaning at me that the wage bill was waaay too high and all my players wanted to move to bigger clubs...

I got bored soon after... but you get the picture icon_smile.gif

I am trying to go for a more realistic approach i.e selling players on big wages, buildong up the finances , buying good players from that league or just above and getting the whole club starting again.

I think shevchenko would be good in the conference, but I think he would leave pretty quick..

yeah thinking about it I might try it again soon with a more serious slant on things... maybe use a championship club..

what I did though is rather than swapping chelsea with a conf team I put them in the conf and moved one team from each division up a league, might make it a little more realistic..?

remember to put "English Premier League"

as the script needs to know which premier league...

but i havent moved anyone from premier so it may take some alternatives to find correct phrase.

For example league one is "English league one"

while the conference is just "conference"

So itmay be premier league etc

Others may know and can answer....but it may just be a case trying and seeing til you nail it..

Archived