International Game

Guest thedevster

Guest thedevster

I've done just about every club challenege available and I want to switch to pure International Management. I don't get bored of it as most others do but I have a few questions.

I have started a few games but find that regens only come through for the countries that have leagues loaded, which makes sense. I'm going to try running 10 leagues, so a lot more countries get refens every year.

What leagues do you think cover the most ground in terms of a very good mix of players? For example if you have MLS loaded obviously USA and Canada will get a few regens, but so will maybe Mexico and some of the smaller Carribean Islands.

South Africa I will load as it is the only African League. Also thinking the big ones, England, Italy, Spain, France, Germany,etc.

Want the Asian countries to get some regens also, just not sure which league to load up that will cover a lot of different nations. Chinese, Indian?

Anyone want to make a list of 10 countries whos leagues I could load which would have a lot of countries producing regens.

Mate I recomend loading these:

England

Italy

Brazil

USA

Austraia

South Africa

China

Spain

Argentina

Russia

Also, you might want to load all players from a couple of the bigger African/Middle Eastern nations (Egypt, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia) just to give you potentialy more options when picking your nation to manage

Best of luck

Archived