i thought 11.2.1 was save game compatible?

the manager bug is still in my game, i have done numerous things with rangers in my 6 years in charge, champions league semi final, champions league final, 5 titles. numerous awards, got a world reputation of over 9000 ( i checked on real time editor just to see if i had a case here) so i save my game and apply for the vacant chelsea job just t see if i would get it. i get turned down for wait for it LUKE WILKSHIRE the Australian guy with no managerial experiance, is this some type of a joke? i even started declaring interest in a few top jobs and i get laughed off. honestly SI i love this game but its starting to get a bit ridiculous now, buying a game in november but can not play it proper till february? if the 3rd patch is no a massive improvement i think i shall stop wasteing my money on this and just go back to an older version with no bugs and better gaming experience.

and with regards to the title it doesn't seem to me it is save game compatible when the errors tht are supposed to be fixed are not if unless you start a new game. i have continued my old save thinking it was save game compatible, complete and utter waste of time.

Archived