Early goals

Has anyone else noticed the high amount of goals scored early in a game? - many times in the first three to five minutes a game - or even the first minute? I've seen games where the ref blows the whistle, the player passes the ball the another player who dribbles down the field and puts in in the goal - all before I can even get one touchline shout in. I don't think there are this many early goals in real life.

Definitely not, no. Tell you how I know: I'm still on the 11.1 patch; my only gripe is the bug that when the match starts all my widgets are open. i have to close them all as quickly as i can but it means i get to 10 mins in before I'm ready. I very much notice any goals scored in that time and it is not many.

My team Fleetwood scored in 26 seconds early in the season, then in a few games ago in 22 seconds.My inbox at the end of the game said that Fleetwood had set a new record for the fastest goal.A couple of games later in a top v second game my player who had scored the record breaking goal scored 12 seconds into the second half to set me up to win the game and go to the top.

Archived