Homescreen question

Hi,

I'm curious if there is any way to stop showing my mailbox in the homescreen window? It's a complete waste of space and I'd rather have two seperate/other windows there (or atleast one more like they had in FM2010), but I can't seem to find any option on how to remove the mailbox from there. Attaching screenshots for comparison:

FM2011

pintokhanoverview.png

FM2010:

pintokhan.png

I apologise for the huge picture size :(

Any help would be appreciated.

Hmm, I was wondering something like this aswell.

How can you change the tables you see in your home-screen? In FM10 I had a transfer-centre "block" in my homescreen which I found pretty usefull, that is replaced by the rather useless and way too big, news"bar". I think it must be editable, I dont have the trainingblock for example, there's a (also rather useless imo) player statusblock in mine. Is this editable or is it a skin-thing?

well, you see those little white arrows in the "trainingblock" section of my screenshot? click that and it gives a dropdown menu and you can select the screen you want.

my issue is that i want (preferably) 2 more of these "blocks" where the mailbox is on the right side ... similar to the 2 already given to us in FM2011. in FM2010, we were given 3, which is still better than what we have right now.

Archived