World Player of the Year Award

... seems to be still very odd! In FMHi 2010 we had always some Brazilian wonder kids but now...

Last season a player with below average performance got the award finally ??? - At least two third of my team and another 20 players just in Premier went way better according stats for the whole year and both season which might be considered (?).

Marc can you please give us a clue about how this award will be calculated? I mean my Brazilian Superstar Giuliano is still annoyed about the decision of the FMHi football god. I hope that this is not Mr. Blatter but if so I guess a players from the Desert Oilers had to be nominated!

Cheers Oliver

My Spanish wonder kid has won it 3 times, what is your average rating at end of season, and whats goal scored my player below for reference (havnt updated the screenshot, pulled it from another thread, he has another season with similar stats on top of him now)

Well, during the first five years it seems someway correct. But in 2015 following happened - Please note that I sold this guy at the begin of the season due to moderate performance to Chelsea!

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

This cannot be the best player of the world?

Cheers Oliver

I won the award in the 14/15 season with Efrain Juarez, a Mexican DMC. I brought him in from Celtic for 10.25million in my first season at liverpool.

He played 40 games, had no assists or goals, but had an avg rating of 7.89

I'm playing on an iPad, how do I save screenshots?

I'm in the 17/18 season, managing Liverpool still.

Won the Premiership, League Cup, and Champions League last season, on pace to beat ManU's record for most points in a season this year.

Anyway, picked up Karim Benzema at the end of the 15/16 season after he was released on a free by Madrid for not producing... Since then he's only been my most consistent striker, netting 24 league goals in the last 1.5 seasons and an 8.2 avg match rating... He just won the World Player of the Year, and I only pay him 35k a week.

Archived