End of Season career summaries

• SI Staff

I'll list some of the end of season career summaries you might see here as people find them:

User: weebluefish (first person to post one)

Summary Text:

Football applauds the telling contribution to the sport made by weebluefish.

News of weebluefish's retirement will be met with sadness throughout the game, even by rivals.

• SI Staff

I'll list some of the end of season career summaries you might see here as people find them:

User: weebluefish (first person to post one)

Summary Text:

Football applauds the telling contribution to the sport made by weebluefish.

News of weebluefish's retirement will be met with sadness throughout the game, even by rivals.

my last summary was like:

please note that the chairman is suprised that u won the league,it has gone past his expections of you

lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

Surely he Holidayed to the end of the seasons. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO, think what u like M8, I sat here on my couch for a week solid batterin the life out ma PSP

I got the game a day early too.

Like a said, say wot u like man, nae skin aff ma nose.

icon_rolleyes.gif

i was liverpool in the first season of the game and i won

the premiership

the fa cup

the league cup

The champions cup

and that other one that they have at the start of the season

and the only end of season summary i get is

'The chairman is happy the team won the premiership'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by avanti:

u cant guarentee wins when holidayin' so I BELIEVE WEEBLUEFISH! icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gon yersel m8... cheers for the bakup.

icon_wink.gif

yeh the end of season review is very annoying, i am nottingham forest and in my 2nd season in the PL i won the CL and nothign was said, then the next seaosn i won the UEFA cup and again nothing was said.

then i won the PL, Super Cup, CL and FA Cup and all i got was the chairman is pleased we son the PL!!! and at the start of every season in the PL all i have got is either fight against relegation or maintain a respectable position.

its one of the only parts i am not happy about in the game, the complete lack of recognition of these achievements.

I am wycombe wanderers in season 3. got promoted from league 2 to league 1 to championship in sucessive seasons. my board keeps telling me at the end of the season that they are delighted and my finances are extremely secure (i signed a freebee in first season and sold for 6 mill) im always told to battle bravely against relegation, even though i seem to be winning hands down without too much effort

Archived