Training question?

Im pretty new to the game, and am just starting out a season with Spurs. Just finished my preseason. Quick couple of questions about individual training. Is it suggested that I set something specific for each player to work on individually? Like, I was thinking of Gareth Bale working on his finishing. If I set it to focus on that, will his finishing improve for sure? I was going to do this for each player on my team. Is that recommended? Any suggestions and help is appreciated!! Cheers

Im pretty new to the game, and am just starting out a season with Spurs. Just finished my preseason. Quick couple of questions about individual training. Is it suggested that I set something specific for each player to work on individually? Like, I was thinking of Gareth Bale working on his finishing. If I set it to focus on that, will his finishing improve for sure? I was going to do this for each player on my team. Is that recommended? Any suggestions and help is appreciated!! Cheers

Nothing's for sure. But, most probably he will improve that attribute which you se him to work on individually. I find it very useful and use it on almost all of my players.

Archived