Dealing with agent offers

I find agents constantly offering me players to be very distracting, and the quality of the players is very hit and miss. At first I set the filter to just transfer listed / prospects, then just prospects, then I turned the whole thing off. I can't say I miss the noise, but on the other hand I can't help thinking I'm missing out on some potential great bargains. What do you guys think is the best way to deal with agent offers? Is it just a pointless feature, or is there a way to use it sensibly?

I've managed to sign my best player through an agent offer and he amazingly agreed to play for a low reputation club in Second Division B in Spain. No scouts were finding me anywhere near that quality. So you're right it's hit and miss but I guess it's a realistic feature of the game. I don't get these offers all that often but I manage a tiny club, so it might be different for you.

I leave them all on, sure i get offered a load of rubbish players, but the odd gem does crop up. I say leave them on, even if you get offered average/bad players it takes a second to click and have a look then continue, doesn't take long at all! That way you can be sure nobody will miss the net

Archived