getting into eurpoe from holland

just a quick question guys

what final league positions do you need in the dutch league to get into each of the two european competions?

i'm more intersted in how to qulaify for the lesser european competition, i beleive it's known as the europa league nowadays.

i'm not sure if it makes any difference, but i'm also playing fm09.

thank you in advance for any helpful replys.

i see where you mean now, i thought you ment in the forums.

well, i found the league rules for the dutch league. I have looked at the qualifications rules, but it only states the positions to get into the relagation playoffs. Nowhere does it say about european qualification positions. I have click all drop down tabs on the rules screen too.

does anyone have any idea of the position required to qualify for both the champions league and the europa league?

Winner CL group stage. 2nd CL qualifying. Dutch cup winner euro cup. 3rd & 4th Euro cup (I think). And 5th to 8th play in playoffs to decide who gets the last Euro cup ticket. I'm not exactly sure if thats correct but its something in that direction. I've seen the playoffs come by every year but never paid attention to it.

Winner CL group stage. 2nd CL qualifying. Dutch cup winner euro cup. 3rd & 4th Euro cup (I think). And 5th to 8th play in playoffs to decide who gets the last Euro cup ticket. I'm not exactly sure if thats correct but its something in that direction. I've seen the playoffs come by every year but never paid attention to it.

Cheers Mr T, you've been very helpful!

it is existing

on top of your menubar -> world ->nations -> europe

next window -> youll see a button "quali places" or sth comparable

look for your county.

That just brings up a list of nations, with no option for anything regarding qualifying.

remember, as i said earlier i'm using fm09.

Archived