Save game failed ??

Only just started the game ,, i have the latest patch and everything. I had just completed my 3rd pre season match when the game closed and I got the serious error msg followed by a crash.

i treated it as a normal crash dump, deleted the settings folder and tried to re-launch. It wouldn't load the latest save (assuming its been a corupt save then ) so I had to launch from my first one and start from the begining again.

When i started I did another save and the game continued as per normal,,,

I have just went forward a few days and as I had just done all my training shedules I decided on another save just in case.

Thing is now im getting a SAVE GAME FAILED msg???

The game still plays on ,, but obvioulsy I'm warry of playing on ,, only to reach the same point and have the same thing re-happen.

Is this just a new feature that after a manual save you have to wait so many days before re-saving ,, or is this a bug or something worse ????

first off, no it isnt a bug, a bug relates to annoying little things like players missing penalties, not your save game corrupting.

Try using the save as feature, as this creates a new file, this may fix it for you.

Have you used anything like genie scout or fmrte in your save?

No not used any of those.,,,, I do have facepacks and logo's ,, but I have always had them in every other version of the game I have had prior.

I did the save as and it did work,, for now at least,, just that msg was something I have never seen before??

Fingers crossed

Cheers anyways mate

No not used any of those.,,,, I do have facepacks and logo's ,, but I have always had them in every other version of the game I have had prior.

I did the save as and it did work,, for now at least,, just that msg was something I have never seen before??

Fingers crossed

Cheers anyways mate

make sure you set up rolling saves, that way it will back your game up every week.

Archived