Iphone corupt save game / crash

This morning I tried to continue my game after it bombed out, think it was the "Game Center Disconected so i'm gonna crash" type of crash. Anyway, everytime I try to continue it just auto crashes. I have managed to load up and old save, from 2 season previous after reboots, etc etc

Might be something of nothing or could be something to do with game center, thought I would mention it non the less

Annoyed Ive lost 2 season, but not the end of the world as an old save is working still

• SI Staff

Can you keep the save to one side - the update will be available in the near future and I've repaired one corrupted save game (not sure what caused it, a helpful chap from the forums managed to retrieve it from his device and email it to me) and so an auto-repairing fix for that one is now in the update, can't promise it'll help you as obviously corruptions often come from outside of the game itself (ie. the iOS itself shutting down the game before the save is fully completed etc.) - but it might.

Can you keep the save to one side - the update will be available in the near future and I've repaired one corrupted save game (not sure what caused it, a helpful chap from the forums managed to retrieve it from his device and email it to me) and so an auto-repairing fix for that one is now in the update, can't promise it'll help you as obviously corruptions often come from outside of the game itself (ie. the iOS itself shutting down the game before the save is fully completed etc.) - but it might.

Will do cheers matey

Archived