FMH for the PSP - How to increase Stadium Capacity & Training Facilities?

Hi,

As per the title, any way to improve the stadium capacity or the training facilities? I played a club which has been promoted from BSP to League 1, but my stadium capacity is still the same at 8000, and my training facilities are "minimal"... Is there any way to improve them? Do not see such options in the PSP version..:(

This would be a beast option but it needs to be dynamic.

A club like Chelsea wont increase stadium because they dont have the fans but clubs like Liverpool, Spurs, Newcastle and such like would have room for growth.

These restrictions wont apply to training facilities for obvious reasons.

But if i understand correctly from other posts in this forum, the stadium capacity will improve club reputation and club finances.

Likewise having better training facilities will improve the rate at which your players gain stats.

In the case of the PSP, since there isnt any options to increase stadium capacity and improve training facilities, wouldn't a club like the one i'm playing (Bath City) with a stadium capacity of 8800 and "minimal" training facilities be severely handicapped?! Or stadium capacity and training facilities just plain do not matter in the PSP?

I've turned Liverpool into a legitimate dynasty, with a starting lineup averaging under 25, bench under 21, and reserves under 18 on loan getting playing time.

I've won the Club World Cup, Champs League, Premiership, League Cup, FA Cup... Yet I cant convince the board to increase the stadium.

• SI Staff
I've turned Liverpool into a legitimate dynasty, with a starting lineup averaging under 25, bench under 21, and reserves under 18 on loan getting playing time.

I've won the Club World Cup, Champs League, Premiership, League Cup, FA Cup... Yet I cant convince the board to increase the stadium.

Once the update is applied you should find any major competitions won after that will increase your expansion capacity slightly allowing you to slow expand the stadium at a club like Liverpool which is up against their natural stadium capacity.

Sorry for the iPhone lovers, but this si a thread about the psp version.

I also noticed that the main question is still unanswered by the makers (why can't we expand on psp?).

Sorry to be this critical guys, but I think that looking at such things in a very critical way can help keeping focus.

• SI Staff
Sorry for the iPhone lovers, but this si a thread about the psp version.

I also noticed that the main question is still unanswered by the makers (why can't we expand on psp?).

Sorry to be this critical guys, but I think that looking at such things in a very critical way can help keeping focus.

I didn't directly work on the PSP game this year so can't fully answer this - I can however indicate that the training/stadium side of things was implemented for the iPhone game rather than the PSP one which is why the ability to expand those is present in that version and not on the PSP game.

As much as possible improvements from the iPhone game were put into the PSP game (ie. match improvements, game engine tweaks and suchlike) - however some items were not taken across due to time or memory constraints (because of a longer submission duration and production requirements the PSP game has to be completed quite a bit in advance of it being available at retail). The exact reason why it wasn't implemented isn't known to me - but I'm sure whoever made that decision thought long and hard about it.

Archived