Blue screen

needa lot more info my friend for anyone to help effectively.your laptop make and model,any upgrades changes you have made from stock(RAM,HDD,GPU etc)

If you havent done anything and never fiddled with the innards of your system,my first port of call would be your system just can't run the game.As a rule of thumb if its over 5 years old and wasnt top spec even then,then you are sadly outta luck.If you have taken it upon yourself to upgrade something or anything to that effect,then thats most likely your problem.depending on the level of issue I can help you at least get it running (maybe) but even then you'l wish you hadnt.

firstly 1 gig of ram isnt really optimum for this game sadly,you'll struggle even if we do get it running if you wanna run more than 2 leagues at most.the onboard graphics arent gonna run anything but commentary mode,even then it'd be a struggle.the processor also is below par sadly.I wish I had better news for you :( I could perhaps get the game running on that system after a couple of hours tinkering,but as i said before,even then you'd wish you hadnt,it wouldnt be an enjoyable experience :(

My dads laptop has got a worst graphics card , less processor power and less RAM and it can run FM11 preety well .. Only 1 nation but that is really all i wont .. My laptop runs Fm10 fine but its annoying it keeps loading the blue screen .. I am looking around and there are a couple more driver updates i have found that are compatible for me soo il give them a go and hopefully that will work .. cheers anyway mate

lol if he has it running at all with less spec than that then its a miracle in itself.the blue screen isnt necessarily a direct link to the game but it isnt gonna help much.there could be a myriad of problems causing the blue screen,from hsrdware problems to spyware/viruses.it could be one of a thousand things.

As I said I could get you running on your spec,but only after hours of tinkering and even then the reward wouldnt fit the effort.

As for fm10 I too had it running on a similar system to yours with a friend,but it takes so much from the game running at minimum spec or close to it.

The main issue is the blue screen and yes you could get it running without that but as I say it could be one of a thousand things causing it.Be glad to help as much as I can so you can at least get it going in some form if its what you want,but we'd have to delve into the real spec of the setup individual parts.

I'm up for it if you are :D anything to get another FM addict on the trail.

Get in there .. That Intel driver that i downloaded has done the trick .. The game seems to be running at a decent speed which is a nice surprise :D .. I think Fm requires the lastes drivers and becuase i have a old laptop therefore old drivers it was as simple as a update :) .. Soo happy now through ..

Thanks anyway mate means a lot that you would help a fellow FM'er like that

Archived