Boardroom not giving me more scouts !

I am playing as Fulham, 3rd season and in the Champions League and all cup competitions. I am running the latest patch.

I have 13 scouts allowed with 13 scouts at the club. When I request more scouts the board agree but my allowed allocation never goes up! Anyone know why this is / similar problem ?

Because I have nearly all leagues loaded and I wanted coverage of all of them. I dont use the player search facility to make it that little harder...

Why on Earth do you need 13 scouts!!?

I think that too much as you paying loads of wages for it!!!

Why dont you have just 5 scouts? :)

Heheh. I came into this thread thinking it'd be someone complaining that their board were really stingy. Didn't expect it to be what seems like a genuine bug :p

On a related note, I asked my board to up my allocation of scouts from 2 in my portugese game, so they gave me 6. Now, a season later, I'm allowed 11 scouts lol

I don't understand this crap at all. I ask for more coaches, they grant the request. No coach allowance added. I then ask for more scouts, they grant the request. 4 more scouts allowed after clicking Continue. I ask for more physios, they grant the request. 2 more physios allowed after clicking Continue.

Yeah I've had this bug with coaches on two of my saves. I also had it with Physio on one of them.

I finally got some feedback and uploaded two save games. Got a reply saying that they will look into the issue.

Here are two other posts on the issue.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/249201-Please-Fix-Boardroom-Coach-Increase-Bug-ASAP

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/247599-Physio-cap

I have just read your posts / arguements with the guys in the forum - funny as hell - I understand exactly what you meant LOL, I dont know what they are on about. Surely the fact the board says you can have more coaches and then doesnt give you more coaches defeats all arguments...

Yeah I've had this bug with coaches on two of my saves. I also had it with Physio on one of them.

I finally got some feedback and uploaded two save games. Got a reply saying that they will look into the issue.

Here are two other posts on the issue.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/249201-Please-Fix-Boardroom-Coach-Increase-Bug-ASAP

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/247599-Physio-cap

I have just read your posts / arguements with the guys in the forum - funny as hell - I understand exactly what you meant LOL, I dont know what they are on about. Surely the fact the board says you can have more coaches and then doesnt give you more coaches defeats all arguments...

Yeah I would have been frustrated except that all their arguing kept bumping my post to the top of the page.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I think I have figured out why this has happened - at least for my scouting issue. My finances are not great - fluctuate between £0 and minus £15 million for the last few seasons. However I got into the Champions league and won the Premier League thus by the end of the season my finances were at +£35 million. I checked my board request page and suddleny I was aloud more scouts without even asking for them (15 to 17). In pre season I spent the majority of the £35 million I had in the bank and my scouts dropped back down to 15 allowed despite the fact I still had 17 employed! So perhaps after the board agrees to allowing more scouts/coaches this is then superceeded by having a lack of funds but we are just not told that this is the reason - be good to know on the coaches front? The board do say they cant upgrade Stadia/Training/Youth facilities due to lack of funds but never seen it on staff requirements.

Yeah I would have been frustrated except that all their arguing kept bumping my post to the top of the page.

Archived