Cant offer contract

ive just started a network game and am playing as west ham ive signed bakumbo no problem with contract but when i go to offer my players new contratcs there is the red star at side of contract lenghth and says cannot suggest due to board restrictions this is ridiculos im lookin at losin upson on a free because of this surely if the board was worried about wages they wudnt let me sign ne1 whats goin on

has any 1 else had this problem with west ham ive got players like upson out of contract soon but cannot offer new contract i can giv terms and evrything else but says board restrictions wen i go to contract lenght is this due to finaces at st ham or a bug ive bin able 2 sign new players dot understand y i cant offer my old playaers new contracts

i cant even offer my youth players contracs all i get is none selected wen it comes 2 contract left has no1 sin this b4 sum1 mustov bin west ham and had this happen if not its a bug sum1 let me no wot it is

if you look at my original post which nobody botherd to reply to there is no txt speak there its not hard to say whether anybody else has had this problem or not and i think evry1 can understand my frustration with this problom the last thing i need is a sarcy comment from you

How about - POST A SCREENSHOT?

No problems with West Ham in my career but i gave Upson a £90,000pw extension as soon as i took over.

It could be alot of things and i doubt its a 'bug'. Everything is a 'bug' and its getting boring. Just take a screenshot and then post it here so we can assist - properly and not 'speculate' as to what it could be.

Thank you.

Archived