Cheat for Football Manager Handheld

Go to your squad and click on a player you wish to sell, then offer to clubs for 0K. When you receive an offer you put it up to 60M but before you click negotiate you must Press L (if your on PSP) to go back to the news then look at the offer and click Undo Changes and Accept the offer. Then confirm the transfer when the player accepts the contract and you will receive 60M. You can do this as many times as you wish.

Also another cheat is to bid for a player(i.e wayne rooney) and make sure you make an offer that Man Utd wont refuse. Then as soon as you make the offer go on holiday for two or three days, and then when you come back Rooney will be at your club. This works with any team and for instance I was able to build this leeds team

Robinson

Ashley Cole Rio Ferdinand Mexes Maicon

Aaron Lennon James Milner Oliver Daccourt Harry Kewell

Alan smith Viduka

I am in my 6th season and I have won The FA cup 4 times, The Premier League 3 times,UEFA Cup once, Champions League 2 times and the League cup 3 times. Also the community shield 3 times and the Super Cup 2 times

• 4 months later...
ha ha ha as if you knew, i mean seriously guys you can tell your friends u found it out but make sure when your on here to say who first found it out. Yours truly ;)

I remember doing this in like, the 08 version? Sorry, but your far from the first :L

Archived