2 Important Questions for Marc.

-Are you able to, when the update comes out, make it work like, in the middle of a game? If you get me?

I mean, if i'm season 4 with Manchester united, and I download the update, is it possible to allow it to work while in the middle of a game, so I don't have to start again?

-WHY can't I search by age? I'm in the player search function, and I click 'age', the buttion bounces, and nothing happens? What am i doing wrong?

• SI Staff
-Are you able to, when the update comes out, make it work like, in the middle of a game? If you get me?

I mean, if i'm season 4 with Manchester united, and I download the update, is it possible to allow it to work while in the middle of a game, so I don't have to start again?

You'll be fine to continue any existing save games - I try incredibly hard to ensure that all updates we create are 'save game compatible'.

(the only known issue at present is that the new formations which will be present in the update won't be available in save games created before the update is installed, but hopefully that won't affect your enjoyment)

-WHY can't I search by age? I'm in the player search function, and I click 'age', the buttion bounces, and nothing happens? What am i doing wrong?

Hmmm - not heard of this ever happening before, it should take you to a 'sub-page' where you can select the age range to filter by.

Can you please try rebooting your device and see if its something odd to do with running low on memory?

Go to preferences and it will say something like "Sort Searches" switch it to "yes". That should do it.

Archived