numbers on kits in 3d?

Stupid question probably, and I feel a utter dork to have to ask here, but I can't seem to get the numbers visible on the shirts in 3d view.

It must be a simple setting that I missed, but I can't seem to find it (not at the display-settings at least, theres only a player-name vinck there). As a result play all games without numbers on the back of the players, which looks rather stupid. I thought it couldnt be done for some reason, but I've seen screenshots with numbered kits, so it must be possible..

Well, I play at a level where assigning numbers is not nescessary, players get their numbers assigned per game. But I dont think that's the problem.

All matches I play lack numbers on the back of the players, all competitions, my teams and the oppositions.I tried to find a "show player-numbers"-vinck in preferences, but can only find "show player-names", which I vincked, and as a result the player that is on the ball has his name above his head like one would expect. But no numbers on the backs...

Each player has a number at the team-position screen before (and during, when making substitutions) the match, but in 3d-match there's none to be seen..

I play with low graphics, does that matter any.

That seems odd, as if a couple of numbers would increase the 'load' of graphics.

I see supporters jumping up and down when a goal is scored, but a simple shirt number is to heavy, graphics-wise.. Strange..

Well, no numbers for me then, I dont think my netbook can handle higher graphics. Not the most important feature anyway..

Thanx DiabloTD1!

Probably non-english, couldn't think of the correct word (tick) and "englished-up" a dutch word (vink). Sometimes you just can't get the word you're looking for in another language, it's on the tip of your tongue (is that dutch aswell?) but just can't get it out..

I tried to play at medium graphics by the way, and the numbers appeared indeed. Unfortunately the match went by at a terrible slow and jerky pace, so it's back to low graphics without numbers for me.

Archived