New game needed

Here's one:

Win the league with Grimsby.

Sounds like you let yourself get sidetracked.

Promotion, survival, Europe, ECL, Title. That should be the aim. You got stuck half way through.

A lot of the 'challenges' will be too challenging if you can't achieve anything in 14 seasons.

Is it just me, or is it inevitable that you'll win the league with whoever you select, eventually? Does anyone actually get sacked or get relegated along the way,or is it simply a matter of promotion-promotion-league title-european title-repeat? I admit I havent done it on this version but it just doesnt seem like a challenge...

Is it just me, or is it inevitable that you'll win the league with whoever you select, eventually? Does anyone actually get sacked or get relegated along the way,or is it simply a matter of promotion-promotion-league title-european title-repeat? I admit I havent done it on this version but it just doesnt seem like a challenge...

you must just be a great manager. I have had more then my fair share of relegations in the past, including one in FM11 so far. Mind you I generally manage in countries like Finland etc and take over the team that is predicted to come bottom etc

you must just be a great manager. I have had more then my fair share of relegations in the past, including one in FM11 so far. Mind you I generally manage in countries like Finland etc and take over the team that is predicted to come bottom etc

Actually like I said I haven't done it myself. My only game involves getting St Mirren to finish upper mid table year in year out.

It just appears like everyone seems to be reporting the same pattern of success with LL sides- though I guess if they hadn't succeeded they wouldn't be reporting them, so admittedly its quite a skewed sample.

Got to download the English Division to Level 11 and start at the bottom, only buy players that you've seen play or your scouts have found, staff from the job adverts. Basically stay away from the Player Search screen. Oh and don't download tactics, shortlists, or training schedules.

I'm currently my home town team of Market Drayton Town. I must say the game is very different playing it this way - more difficult and much more rewarding.

Actually like I said I haven't done it myself. My only game involves getting St Mirren to finish upper mid table year in year out.

It just appears like everyone seems to be reporting the same pattern of success with LL sides- though I guess if they hadn't succeeded they wouldn't be reporting them, so admittedly its quite a skewed sample.

apologies i misread and thought you said you did it too.

It does seem that alot of people are doing it, but they are mostly doing it in england, dont see quite so many doing it in scandenavia or africa etc

Can you link me to the English Division to Level 11 download? I'm from Grimsby, so home town teams are hard to come by as there is only Grimsby Town and Grimsby Borough, but Borough are quite far down the ladder. I could use them. Let us know about the link! Cheers matey

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/227320-RTC-s-English-National-League-System-Update-Taking-FM11-to-Level-11.

Enjoy, let me know how you get on.

exactly what i was going to say!!

Same here! I'm doing the same with Stockport. In 2nd season in the prem, but winning it will take a while. If not then the Roy Hodgson challenge is a bit of beast, the rules are kicking about somewhere

Archived