work permits

i was just wondering if there is a way of applying for a work permit for a player without giving him a new contract, i signed some brazillian kid when he was 16 but he wasnt granted a work permit, now he is 18 and has moved to me but still doesnt have a work permit, and when i go to give him a new contract he says he has just signed one with me and doesnt want to discuss a new contract.

he is a refular with the brazillian youth sides so i reckon he should be able to get a work permit now, is there any way i can apply for one?

i was just wondering if there is a way of applying for a work permit for a player without giving him a new contract, i signed some brazillian kid when he was 16 but he wasnt granted a work permit, now he is 18 and has moved to me but still doesnt have a work permit, and when i go to give him a new contract he says he has just signed one with me and doesnt want to discuss a new contract.

he is a refular with the brazillian youth sides so i reckon he should be able to get a work permit now, is there any way i can apply for one?

I believe other than using a Save game editor to change is 2nd nationality to Spanish then you won't get him a work permit without a new contract.

The rule for work permits is that the player needs to have played in at least 75% of his country's A games, assuming he was available and not injured, or be an exceptionally talented youngster.

Archived