Unable to continue at the half time...

Hello! So I used to play FM 2010 every now and then and finally got FM 2011 and was having a lot of fun until I played my first game. Now I've downloaded a set of tactics that come in a pair--one regular tactic and then one more possession-oriented tactic to change to at the half time if your team is winning.

My only problem is that when I went to change my tactics at the half time, I can't find the stupid "confirm" button or any other way to close out the tactical menu, and therefore the options to do things like save my game, or continue it or pretty much do ANYTHING BESIDES quitting the game and editing tactics are all greyed out. This is unbelievably frustrating because I was just winning a game 7-0 and decided to change the tactics (I realize that with a 7 goal lead I shouldn't have needed to change them in the first place but haha whatever :p) and was forced to quit the game without saving it because I could not find a way to get out of my predicament!

Any help? During the half-time, how do I close out of the tactics menu so I can resume playing the game again??

Archived