Transfer bug !

Hi Marc

I guess I had come across some transfer bug problems within the forum but I have now discovered and documented the issue for you to review!

Problem:

During season winter transfer window (Jan 2015) I checked a Torino player named Romain Rivere which contract was due to expire at 30/06/2015. I decided to hire the player for my team. I guess due to the fact that the time period to offer such a player a contract was not reached I could not see this option. However I decided to put a transfer offer in towards the end of season and Torino accepted. The message was that the player will join my team at the end of his current contract - 30/06/2015. Fine?

Player Status at 26/06/2015:

IMG_0247.jpg

Well 01/07/2015 - Message comes up to confirm the deal for several Million AUD!

After confirmation I got:

IMG_0241.jpg

Fine – Money paid but the player never reached English soil, means he not appeared on my rooster.

Checking player status I found the following:

IMG_0243.jpg

Player had still a contract with Torino and a contract offer by me (Arsenal)!

Now – I thought let’s check other player’s status hired same. Totally I lost 5 new hired players in FMHi Transfer Bermuda Triangle! :cool:

By the way I was not charged the transfer sums!

This is definitely a bug and I hope the information above will get you in position to solve the issue!

Cheers Oliver

Thanks Marc - Sounds good and I hope this will cover also the following new transfer bug I recognized last night!

The facts:

I offered two players for transfer at the end of the old season before 10/06. After first update of team finances and scheduling at 10/06 I received offers for both players and confirmed the transfer at the end of June. Another team financing update and scheduling (is this normal that it happens two times now) gone through at 01/07. Several weeks later I realized that both players had not been transfered so far and checked the status pages. I found the following:

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

Now, at end of August both players are still in my team and not transfered?

Is this problem related to the both stats updates conducted by FMHi by 10/06 and 01/07?

Hope this will be solved as well.

Cheers Oliver

• SI Staff
Update - It is now February and both players are still there. My only hope is that they will leave after contract is running out in June.

Will this bug be fixed in next update?

Cheers Oliver

Yes thanks for reporting it - it was reported in the bugs forum and is confirmed as fixed in the forthcoming update.

Archived