Rivaldo

Why has he ot such good stats? better than henry ? no chance.

Sure you dont lose technique but his stats shouldnt be so high

Just seen ronaldo as well, is this a joke?

you need to look at what the stats are most might not be skill and use of the ball it could be for compsure,workrate ect post him up

Why has he ot such good stats? better than henry ? no chance.

Sure you dont lose technique but his stats shouldnt be so high

Just seen ronaldo as well, is this a joke?

Technically Ronaldo is still probably amazing, physically he is terrible, the game reflects this, you will not get him leading your attack for an entire season and if you do somehow manage he will not set the world on fire, Rivaldo is the same, great technical stats but he wont get a good average rating. Carlos is maybe rated a bit high but he has actually looked after him self and up till last season was playing top level football.

Signed with Rivaldo at Xmas in the first season and played him as a trequartista for Sunderland. He played 12 games, scored 4 goals and made 15 assists. Was quality.

Second season he was dire and got dropped after 10 games, loaned to Sheffield Wednesday and is now a manager in Brazil.

I signed him on my fmh2011i with Brasiliense Futebol Clube (2nd div brazillian team (got relegated from there irl)) anyway he is a beast 16 in 18. im currently high flying at the top of league. i play him in amc or CF

PS i also got world cup winner Denilson :)

Archived