how to edit position of one player?

imagine a have a player that as positions of:

Defender Center/Right / DM, Midfilder Center/Right

and i want to edit it so it only shows like this:

Defender Center/Right

is there any tool for this? (i don't want to start a new game, savegame editor)

why this? i don't like long position lines.

But the position line is only long because he is a versitile player...

Next time by a less versitile player and he will have a shorter position line.

But no - short of editing the game in FMRTE to make him less versitile im sure there is no way of doing this.

Ofcourse you can.

But you will have to use FMRTE which is a tool that will basically allow you to change anything you want in your game.

I give you fair warning though, using this tool can severely disrupt your long term enjoyment of FM.

A lot of people say it is cheating to use it.

Personally, I would just put up with it the way it is.

To forum readers in general.... Why do so many peeps here make sarcastic/negative comments or question what some peeps want to do with this game?

The guy was merely asking for a little help on a subject that bugs him.

Give him a break.

To forum readers in general.... Why do so many peeps here make sarcastic/negative comments or question what some peeps want to do with this game?

Give him a break.

Where was the sarcastic or negative comment?

All the comments were both informative and helpful, if a little bit bemused.

Where was the sarcastic or negative comment?

All the comments were both informative and helpful, if a little bit bemused.

No offence but you yourself said "The things that people complain about"

I mean, what do it matter? It's his game right?

And my post was not aimed at anyone in particular or indeed just those that posted on this thread.... Appologies if I offended you or anyone else.

No offence but you yourself said "The things that people complain about"

I mean, what do it matter? It's his game right?

And my post was not aimed at anyone in particular or indeed just those that posted on this thread.... Appologies if I offended you or anyone else.

Well if it wasnt aimed at anyone in this thread, why did you post it in this thread?

Jeeze...

And to answer your question. He got a sensible response from me first - he then claimed it was 'unnecessary information' so he got a slightly less sensible response the next time.

Seriously - the game has enough faults - but to complain that the game gives you the information its supposed to is going a little bit too far.

Well if it wasnt aimed at anyone in this thread, why did you post it in this thread?

Jeeze...

And to answer your question. He got a sensible response from me first - he then claimed it was 'unnecessary information' so he got a slightly less sensible response the next time.

Seriously - the game has enough faults - but to complain that the game gives you the information its supposed to is going a little bit too far.

Don't mis-quote me please.

I said I was not aiming my post at anyone in particular..... My comments were aimed at posters in genral.

Again, I appologise if I offended you.

Don't mis-quote me please.

I said I was not aiming my post at anyone in particular..... My comments were aimed at posters in genral.

Again, I appologise if I offended you.

HAHA - This is the internet, filled with nerd rage and teenagers - it takes an AWFUL lot to offend me :)

But my comment still stands - it doesnt make sense to make 'general' comments about people in a non-connected thread.

Ofcourse you can.

But you will have to use FMRTE which is a tool that will basically allow you to change anything you want in your game.

I give you fair warning though, using this tool can severely disrupt your long term enjoyment of FM.

A lot of people say it is cheating to use it.

Personally, I would just put up with it the way it is.

Give him a break.

Why can fmrte severely disrupt a players long term enjoyment of the game?

The things that people complain about....

Simple answer - you cant.

a player having tons of positions doesn't means he's good at them, just means he can play there (several degrees of how good).

i don't want info of that, i KNOW my players, i know where they can or can't play, the point of my question was for sorting/arranging matters, and a user did post a good help.

i was not complaining, i was asking for help, please just answer to threads that you can/want to help, and like someone else said, the tone of this post was uncalled for.

my problem is solved, thank you all.

You can't, but it might be handy to create a custom view and add assistant's opinion of player's best position. This makes it easier to sort players.

I have it set up like this (I generally like custom views, btw):

posarrow.png

that was an helpful answer, thanks for sharing mate, that's what forums are all about, sharing helpful info/ideas.

Archived