The lowest rating you've seen in a competitive match?

I played Man City last game in a match that has a huge bearing on the title, it was a competitive match that finished 3-2 but I noticed their RB Sime Vrsaljko had an awful game. He gave away a penalty in the 3rd minute, at around the 15th minute he was marking Ryan Shawcross on a set piece and simply left him to run free to head in, and in the second half gave away another penalty. Anyway, looking at the player ratings screen I noticed just how horrific his rating was, it did get me wondering has their been any other truly woeful performances by either your own or AI controlled players?

I've seen occassional ratings like this on FM09 in cup games where Keirrison was rampant, but certainly never in a game between title contenders.

low_rating.jpg

Nice to see they've both been really big teams its happened to, what kind of mistakes were they? I guess 2 of your goals came directly from them for his rating to be so low, but it took that croatian bloke 3 to get that low lol.

just yesterday one of my best players who almost never plays below 7.30 all of a sudden produced 3.20!! That's the lowest I've ever seen so far, playing in La Liga. In 15 minutes he managed to acquire a penalty and score his own goal, it was like he got possessed or smth!!! I had to replace him in panic. I wonder why there is no option to warn a head coach that something is wrong with a player??!! At least in form of low morale, or by a club physio's recommendation. I am sure in real life a coach knows that something is wrong with a player (maybe personal problems) and wouldn't put him in game on such days. I think this is something that should be implemented in future.

Archived