Belgian mistakes

Just like in last years version, the Belgian competition is all wrong.

To start with, when you win it, it doesn't count as a title nor as a cup...

you can win it time and time again but your profile still says 0 titles and 0 cups.

Also, the play-offs are only half of the real thing. There should be a play-off 2 for the teams listed 7-14, where is it?

This really surprised me as I mentioned them last year and it was said to be dealt with.

I really, really hope that when our competition (which has been reformed AGAIN) will be all right next year...

But now my question: how come that SI (who are said to have the largest scouting base) in the world can overlook half a competition?

Cheers

• SI Staff
The biggest Belgian mistake is Jean Claude Van Damme

I'll try and look at these for the second update time permitting (the first one is now approaching its final QA so they're too late for that one I'm afrad).

PS - Darn you Sy13 for making me spit out a mouthful of coffee ... besides Universal Soldier wasn't 'that' bad ;)

• SI Staff
Jens no-one worked on the 2011 psp version thats why it didn't get sorted..

Errr scott - the PSP team was double the size of the iPhone team .... the main difference between the two platforms is that we can dynamically update the iPhone version so its easier to react to peoples feedback.

Hey ! at least you can play the Belgium league.

Argentina (Uruguay the same), twice world champion and runner up, as other champions like Brazil, Spain, Italy, Germany, England, whose leagues are in the game, does not have its leagues playable in the game.

I think any game should at a minimum include world champions and then the rest as a recognition for their effort, it's not easy and a long path to be a world champion.

Errr scott - the PSP team was double the size of the iPhone team .... the main difference between the two platforms is that we can dynamically update the iPhone version so its easier to react to peoples feedback.

2? :D

And you get feedback on the PSP as soon as it gets released and a year later the same problems are still in the game......is a year not easier to react in than a few weeks/months?

Belgian leagues are being rereformed into the formula it had 2 years ago...

silly fights between small and big clubs ya'll know :)

and for Argentina: sure, they have good players, but not really good teams.

Of course there are Boca Juniors and River Plate and perhaps Independiente...

But then it's a real downhill slide into nithingness...

And Belgian clubs have a long and great tradition!

The biggest Belgian mistake is Jean Claude Van Damme

Oh come on! A.W.O.L, Blood Sport, Kickboxer...ALL GREAT GREAT FILMS!! The muscles from Brussels personified everything cheesy and tacky about 80s martial arts films. And then you have Universal Soldier, Double Impact, err Street Fighter??

Jean-Claude Van Damme is a legend!

Oh come on! A.W.O.L, Blood Sport, Kickboxer...ALL GREAT GREAT FILMS!! The muscles from Brussels personified everything cheesy and tacky about 80s martial arts films. And then you have Universal Soldier, Double Impact, err Street Fighter??

Jean-Claude Van Damme is a legend!

He's also a complete ****!

Archived