unrealistic transfers

I agree that there are some dodgy signings in the game but the ones you mentioned aint that bad to be honest. Kewell to Spurs isn't that bad as I assume it was on a free. Papac maybe not. But Sylvinho to West Ham is pretty plausible. As for Gronkjaer & Carr to Liverpool, a few seasons ago that would not be the case but with the way they are playing currently and the signings they have made over the last 12 months it seems accurate.

I couldn't sell Bentley as he kept demanding me to pay £15,000 towards his new team contract.

In the end I let him go for free.

He then signed for Scunthorpe in the Championship with wages of £7,000.

Crazy.

this is just stupid. it wouldnt happen

I couldn't sell Bentley as he kept demanding me to pay £15,000 towards his new team contract.

In the end I let him go for free.

He then signed for Scunthorpe in the Championship with wages of £7,000.

Crazy.

Don't get me started on selling players. It is beyond ridiculous.

Carr is no worse than Konchesky only one I see as unrealistic is Kewell to Spurs.

Im not so sure. Arry has the knack of getting the best out of players labelled past their sell by date so I don't see Kewell as highly unrealistic. Especially if it was on a free but yeah, the transfer system is highly flawed anyway. If the 11.3 patch don't put these problems to bed then im going to go at my copy of the game with a hammer and boycott any future installments at least until 4 months after they are released and even then I will find out the general opinion of the game first before I fork out money for it.

I have been trying for two seasons to sell O'Hara but nobody wants him, even for free.

I end up just letting people leave on free transfers all the time.

I am a Tottenham fan and I have problems selling a lot of my players. The ones I do get offers for, the sums Im offered are pathetic. And I hate the way defenders of the game say "if you are offering your players out then you wont get any good offers". That is BS. Look at the situation at Spurs now. Keane will probably still fetch between £5-7m and he is widely known to be surplus to requirements at The Lane and has hardly played a game in 12 months. I cant get rid of Jenas, Crouch, Pav, O'Hara, Keane, Bentley, Corluka...many more I can't think of. Its pathetic.

In my pre new patch save i sold Bentley for £8mill to Sunderland easy.

In my latest save, I had a deal with Aston Villa for Bentley worth £8.5mill straight cash, only for that wa***ker to declne their contract. Had to sell him for £5mill 3 months later as i was desperate to get rid. Crouch went to newcastle for £5mill, O'hara to preston for 1.5mill, Kranjcar to Birmingham for 7.5mill and so on. My only gripe is that i couldn't get more than 2mill for keano, whilst in real life he is being sold for 7mill!!

Still guys, this is a game, and the AI obviously knows the worth of players, as keane in the game is not worth 7mill. Not even in real life. Spurs would try and get about 9mill for Crouch and £12mill for Bentley, but this is why we can never sell any of these players, because levy paid too much to begin with.

Anyway i'm rambling, but my point is we shouldn't just expect to sell whoever we want when we want in this game, especially when Crouch, Keane, Pav are on massive wages and getting on in age. In Italy(IRL) clubs have been doing loan deals for yrs now, and in Enlgand this is becoming more prevalent. We will see less cash more loaning and swapping in the years to come because no-one wants to spend 10mill on players like Bentley anymore and who can blame them.

i think anyone paying £7m for Keane is getting massivly ripped off be it real life or not, i think the only reason Bham will pay it is because they cant buy a goal at the moment, there hasnt really been any other interest from anyother team thats been reported anyway. Bently will leave for a tiny proportion of what they paid blackburn, he was never ever worth that money or wages, few teams will really want to take that on he is hardly known for being the most professional player.

i think anyone paying £7m for Keane is getting massivly ripped off be it real life or not

How much do you think staving off relegation is worth?. Keane is still quality, its just he has lost his way at Spurs. I will bet that he can get 10 or more from now and til the end of the season if he plays regularly at Brum. Goals that could prove massively crucial.

How much do you think staving off relegation is worth?. Keane is still quality, its just he has lost his way at Spurs. I will bet that he can get 10 or more from now and til the end of the season if he plays regularly at Brum. Goals that could prove massively crucial.

he is not worth £7m tho, not now a days, i saw a lot of him last year playing for Celtic and whilst he was a class above what we have up here he didnt take the league by storm like i thought he would. If he was still that good he would be getting a game at spurs and liverpool would not have cut their losses so soon, im not saying he is rubbish or anything and your right he will get them goals but i still think the price is far far too high.

Plus Bentley's contract is up in 1.5yrs at spurs-They will not recoup anywhere near £15mill, especially since he's going on loan now. As for Keane, the AI will recognise that he is a decent prem player, but also that he is 30 and on 65k wages, which the blackburns of the league will not pay. The AI does not think oh well he cost spurs £12million so we will let them recoup that amount. But in real life Birmingham are getting a bit desperate. It's frustrating, but in my opinion i think the transfer money in this patch is pretty well spot on, if a few mill too cheap here and there

is it just me or are there dome dodgy transfers going on

in the 1st week of my save

kewell to spurs

papac to spurs

sylvinho to west ham

gronkjaer to liverpool

carr to liverpool

just find it annoying

they seems fine to me, liverpool dont shop in Harrods anymore

is it just me or are there dome dodgy transfers going on

in the 1st week of my save

kewell to spurs

papac to spurs

sylvinho to west ham

gronkjaer to liverpool

carr to liverpool

just find it annoying

TBH Papac is a beast of a player. Vastly underrated in the game compared to real life.

He always goes to Everton in my game, and Liverpool buy Carr as well.

Archived